Applied Mixed Models in Medicine, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Presents an overview of the theory and applications of mixed models in medical research, including the latest developments and new sections on bioequivalence, cluster randomised trials and missing data.
- Easily accessible to practitioners in any area where mixed models are used, including medical statisticians and economists.
- Includes numerous examples using real data from medical and health research, and epidemiology, illustrated with SAS code and output.
- Features new version of SAS, including the procedure PROC GLIMMIX and an introduction to other available software.
- Supported by a website featuring computer code, data sets, and further material, available at: http://www.chs.med.ed.ac.uk/phs/mixed/.
This much-anticipated second edition is ideal for applied statisticians working in medical research and the pharmaceutical industry, as well as teachers and students of statistics courses in mixed models. The text will also be of great value to a broad range of scientists, particularly those working the medical and pharmaceutical areas.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Applied Mixed Models in Medicine, 2nd Edition (US $136.00)
-and- Statistical Analysis and Modelling of Spatial Point Patterns (US $146.00)
Total List Price: US $282.00
Discounted Price: US $211.50 (Save: US $70.50)