IP Telephony: Deploying Voice-over-IP Protocols
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Covers ALL the major VoIP protocols – SIP, H323 and MGCP.
- Includes a large section on practical deployment issues gleaned from the authors’ own experience.
- Supremely qualified authors with extensive experience in deploying VoIP networks.
- Chapter on the rationale for IP telephony and description of the technical and business drivers for transitioning to all IP networks.
- Accompanying web site with tools, tips and demos.