Quality of Life: The Assessment, Analysis and Interpretation of Patient-reported Outcomes, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Covers the design of instruments, the practical aspects of implementing assessment, the analyses of the data, and the interpretation of the results
- Presents all essential information on Quality of Life Research in one comprehensive volume
- Explains the use of qualitative and quantitative methods, including the application of basic statistical methods
- Includes copious practical examples
- Fills a need in a rapidly growing area of interest
- New edition accommodates significant methodological developments, and includes chapters on computer adaptive testing and item banking, choosing an instrument, systematic reviews and meta analysis
This book is of interest for everyone involved in quality of life research, and it is applicable to medical and non-medical, statistical and non-statistical readers. It is of particular relevance for clinical and biomedical researchers within both the pharmaceutical industry and practitioners in the fields of cancer and other chronic diseases.
Reviews of the First Edition – Winner of the first prize in the Basis of Medicine Category of the BMA Medical Book Competition 2001:
“This book is highly recommended to clinicians who are actively involved in the planning, analysis and publication of QoL research.” CLINICAL ONCOLOGY
“This book is highly recommended reading.” QUALITY OF LIFE RESEARCH
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Quality of Life: The Assessment, Analysis and Interpretation of Patient-reported Outcomes, 2nd Edition (US $145.00)
-and- Medical Device Epidemiology and Surveillance (US $313.00)
Total List Price: US $458.00
Discounted Price: US $343.50 (Save: US $114.50)