Basic Biostatistics for Geneticists and Epidemiologists: A Practical Approach
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Surveys basic statistical methods used in the genetics and epidemiology literature, including maximum likelihood and least squares.
- Introduces methods, such as permutation testing and bootstrapping, that are becoming more widely used in both genetic and epidemiological research.
- Is illustrated throughout with simple examples to clarify the statistical methodology.
- Explains Bayes’ theorem pictorially.
- Features exercises, with answers to alternate questions, enabling use as a course text.
Written at an elementary mathematical level so that readers with high school mathematics will find the content accessible. Graduate students studying genetic epidemiology, researchers and practitioners from genetics, epidemiology, biology, medical research and statistics will find this an invaluable introduction to statistics.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Basic Biostatistics for Geneticists and Epidemiologists: A Practical Approach (US $136.00)
Total List Price: US $301.00
Discounted Price: US $225.75 (Save: US $75.25)