Basic Biostatistics for Geneticists and Epidemiologists: A Practical Approach
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Written for those with little or no statistical background.
- Surveys up-to-date statistical methods used in genetics and epidemiology literature, including meta-analysis.
- Gives rationale underlying concepts to allow a better understanding of the appropriateness of procedures in given circumstances.
- Includes examples of computer code for implementation of the methodology.
- Features exercises, enabling use as a course text.
- Supported by a Web site featuring full data sets and extra computer code.