Basic Biostatistics for Geneticists and Epidemiologists: A Practical Approach
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
1. Introduction: The role and Relevance of Statistics, Genetics and Epidemiology In Medicine.
2. Populations, Samples, and Study Design.
3. Descriptive Statistics.
4. The Laws of Probability.
5. Random Variables and Distributions.
6. Estimates and Confidence Limits.
7. Significance Tests and Tests of Hypotheses.
8. Likelihood Ratios, Bayesian Methods and Multiple Hypotheses.
9. The Many Uses of Chi-Square.
10. Correlation and Regression.
11. Analysis of Variance and Linear Models.
12. Some Specialized Techniques.
13. Guides to a Critical Evaluation of Published Reports.
Answers to Odd-Numbered Problems.