Quantitative Applications of Mass Spectrometry
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
This text presents the information needed to design a successful quantitative analysis using mass spectrometric techniques currently available and widely employed. It is devoted to the researchers of different areas, who use mass spectrometry as a detector suitable for the measurements of their interest.
- An essential book for the practicing mass spectroscopist
- A genuine 'how-to' text for the practitioner focusing on quantification rather than instrumental design and techniques
- Up-to-date structured text describing methods, experimental strategy, capabilities and limitations, with data analysis and interpretation
- Brings together material widely dispersed in the pertinent literature into one unique source
- Internationally recognized group of authors