Symbian OS Internals: Real-time Kernel Programming
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Take a look inside Symbian OS with an under-the-hood view of Symbian's revolutionary new real-time smartphone kernel
- Describes the functioning of the new real-time kernel, which will become ubiquitious on Symbian OS phones in the next 5-10 years
- Will benefit the base-porting engineer by providing a more solid understanding of the OS being ported
- Contains an in-depth explanation of how Symbian OS drivers work. Device drivers have changed considerably with the introduction of a single code - this book helps those converting them to the new kernel
- The book has broad appeal and is relevant to all who work with Symbian OS at a low level, whatever Symbian OS they are targeting
- Written by the engineers who actually designed and built the real-time kernel