RF and Microwave Transistor Oscillator Design
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This book presents up to date information on all aspects of oscillator design, enabling a selection of the best oscillator topologies with optimized noise reduction and electrical performance. RF and Microwave Transistor Oscillator Design covers:
- analyses of non-linear circuit design methods including spectral-domain analysis, time-domain analysis and the quasilinear method;
- information on noise in oscillators including chapters on varactor and oscillator frequency tuning, CMOS voltage-controlled oscillators and wideband voltage-controlled oscillators;
- information on the stability of oscillations, with discussions on the stability of multi-resonant circuits and the phase plane method;
- optimized design and circuit techniques, beginning with the empirical and analytic design approaches, moving on to the high-efficiency design technique;
- general operation and design principles of oscillators, including a section on the historical aspects of oscillator configurations.
A valuable reference for practising RF and Microwave designers and engineers, RF and Microwave Transistor Oscillator Design is also useful for lecturers, advanced students and research and design (R&D) personnel.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
RF and Microwave Transistor Oscillator Design (US $165.00)
-and- Microstrip Filters for RF/Microwave Applications, 2nd Edition (US $160.00)
Total List Price: US $325.00
Discounted Price: US $243.75 (Save: US $81.25)