Structure and Function in Cell Signalling
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- An introductory text that carefully explains the basic principles with the latest developments.
- Shows how signaling pathways are made up from common components to help simplify this complex subject
- Accompanying website featuring schematic representations and animations of mechanisms.
- Interaction with RasMol, molecular rendering software (a service which is free to download -allowing students to see the structure in 3D).
- Glossary of multiple terms for genes that includes derivation of acronyms.
- Takes full advantage of the recent high definition x-ray crystal structures of the important proteins and complexes.
- Exercises to aid understanding
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Structure and Function in Cell Signalling (US $99.95)
-and- Mitochondrial Biology: New Perspectives, Number 287 (US $205.00)
Total List Price: US $304.95
Discounted Price: US $228.71 (Save: US $76.24)