International Conference on Compressors and Their Systems 2005
This product is not currently available for purchase from this website.
For customer care, special sales, or to find your rep, please visit our Contact Us page.
Compressors and their Systems presents the latest innovations and techniques from experts in this field. A wide range of studies, results of research and industrial applications make up this important volume and cover such topics as:
- Scroll, screw, reciprocating, linear and turbo compressors
- Operation and maintenance
- Novel Duties / Compressors
- Rotary Vane
- Forms part of the established IMechE Event Publication series
- Contains 54 contributions from leading experts from over 18 countries
- Covers the following topics; screw compressors, linear/ novel compressors, novel duties, reciprocating compressors, rotary vane compressors, turbo compressors, refridgeration compressors, refridgeration, scroll compressors, screw machines, turbo machines, and modelling
This excellent title is ideal for practitioners, equipment manufacturers, suppliers, users, and research organizations who wish to be well informed of developments and advances in this important field of engineering.