Bioavailability, Bioaccessibility and Mobility of Environmental Contaminants
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Up-to-date information on the latest developments in bioavailability of environmental contaminants (persistent organic pollutants (POPs) and metals)
- Covers global regulatory issues
- Case studies to highlight the key aspects of analysis and bioavailability assessment
- Self-assessment questions and worked examples
- As part of the AnTS series, it also contains (series-style) supplementary information, including a glossary of terms, list of acronyms, bibliography and other information, plus provision of literature sources for further reading in individual chapters