Semantic Web Technologies: Trends and Research in Ontology-based Systems
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Software agents will be able to create automatically new services from already published services, with potentially huge implications for models of e-Business.
Semantic Web Technologies provides a comprehensive overview of key semantic knowledge technologies and research. The authors explain (semi-)automatic ontology generation and metadata extraction in depth, along with ontology management and mediation. Further chapters examine how Semantic Web technology is being applied in knowledge management (“Semantic Information Access”) and in the next generation of Web services.
Semantic Web Technologies:
- Provides a comprehensive exposition of the state-of-the art in Semantic Web research and key technologies.
- Explains the use of ontologies and metadata to achieve machine-interpretability.
- Describes methods for ontology learning and metadata generation.
- Discusses ontology management and evolution, covering ontology change detection and propagation, ontology dependency and mediation.
- Illustrates the theoretical concepts with three case studies on industrial applications in digital libraries, the legal sector and the telecommunication industry.
Graduate and advanced undergraduate students, academic and industrial researchers in the field will all find Semantic Web Technologies an essential guide to the technologies of the Semantic Web.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Semantic Web Technologies: Trends and Research in Ontology-based Systems (US $135.00)
-and- Towards the Semantic Web: Ontology-driven Knowledge Management (US $125.00)
Total List Price: US $260.00
Discounted Price: US $195.00 (Save: US $65.00)