Bioinformatics for Geneticists: A Bioinformatics Primer for the Analysis of Genetic Data, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- This book is the still the only one to be targeted specifically at geneticists, explaining bioinformatics in terms that are relevant to them and enabling them to increase the efficiency of their research.
- A one-stop reference book that should prove very popular with scientists and students alike.
- Has a clear focus on genetics problems and how the bioinformatics relates to these.
- Presents an excellent primer for those unfamiliar with the field, and provides more in-depth analysis to those with greater experience.
- No other book bridges the biology with the informatics tools as well.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Bioinformatics for Geneticists: A Bioinformatics Primer for the Analysis of Genetic Data, 2nd Edition (US $109.95)
-and- Bioinformatics: Genomics and Post-Genomics (US $84.95)
Total List Price: US $194.90
Discounted Price: US $146.17 (Save: US $48.73)