Freshwater Microbiology: Biodiversity and Dynamic Interactions of Microorganisms in the Aquatic Environment
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
- A novel, integrated approach to freshwater microbiology
- Complete coverage of all fresh water biota from viruses to invertebrates
- Unique focus on microbial interactions including coverage of biofilms, important communities on all exposed rivers and lakes.
- New information on molecular and microscopical techniques including a study of gene exchange between bacteria in the freshwater environment.
- Unique emphasise on the applied aspects of freshwater microbiology with particular emphasise on biodegradation and the causes and remediation of eutrophication and algal blooms.