Diesel-Engine Management, 4th Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
This 4th Edition includes new, updated and extended information on several subjects including:
- History of the diesel engine
- Common-rail system
- Minimizing emissions inside the engine
- Exhaust-gas treatment systems
- Electronic Diesel Control (EDC)
- Start-assist systems
- Diagnostics (On-Board Diagnosis)
With these extensions and revisions, the 4th Edition of Diesel-Engine Management gives the reader a comprehensive insight into today's diesel fuel-injection technology.