Robust Methods in Biostatistics
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- First book on robust techniques to be specifically aimed at biostatistics.
- Introduction to each chapter and its relevant classical statistical procedures.
- Compares robust statistics with the classical approach.
- A chapter devoted to the computational aspects.
- Supported by an accompanying website containing data sets, programs written in R and a user guide.
- Experience of the authors e.g. (short) course, teaching, consulting, work with clinicians and epidemiologists (psychologists or biologists