Textbook of Pharmacoepidemiology
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- One-step resource to gain understanding of the subject of pharmacoepidemiology – at an affordable price.
- A comprehensive text with practical emphasis to include: key methodology, data sources and applications
- Perspective on subject given from academia, pharma industry and regulatory agencies
- Designed for students with basic knowledge of epidemiology and public health
- Key points summarise important take-home message of each chapter
- Many case studies to illustrate pharmacoepidemiology in practice/ real clinical setting
- Short ref lists (5-10/chapter) and useful Biblio of further reading
- Glossary of terms