Uncertain Judgements: Eliciting Experts' Probabilities
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This is achieved by:
- Presenting a methodological framework for the elicitation of expert knowledge incorporating findings from both statistical and psychological research.
- Detailing techniques for the elicitation of a wide range of standard distributions, appropriate to the most common types of quantities.
- Providing a comprehensive review of the available literature and pointing to the best practice methods and future research needs.
- Using examples from many disciplines, including statistics, psychology, engineering and health sciences.
- Including an extensive glossary of statistical and psychological terms.
An ideal source and guide for statisticians and psychologists with interests in expert judgement or practical applications of Bayesian analysis, Uncertain Judgements will also benefit decision-makers, risk analysts, engineers and researchers in the medical and social sciences.