International Review of Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Volume 22, 2007
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
List of Contributors.
1. Socialization in Organizational Contexts (Blake E. Ashforth, David M. Sluss and Spencer H. Harrison).
2. The Costs – and Benefits – of Human Resources
Wayne F. Cascio
3. Strategies for Reducing Work-Family Conflict: Applying Research and Best Practices from Industrial and Organizational Psychology. (Debra A. Major and Jeanette N. Cleveland).
4. Coping Research and Measurement in the Context of Work Related Stress (Philip Dewe and Cary L. Cooper).
5. Organizational Learning (Linda Argote and Gergana Todorova).
6. Cultural Variations in Individual Job Performance: Implications for Industrial and Organizational Psychology in the 21st Century (Rabi S. Bhagat, James R. Van Scooter, Pamela K. Stevenson and Karen South Moustafa).
7. Conducting Meaningful Research in a Fast-paced and Volatile World of Work: Challenges and Opportunities (Anne Marie Ryan and Elaine D. Pulakos).
Contents of Previous Volumes.