International Migration in Europe: Data, Models and Estimates
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Uses the example of migration in Europe to illustrate migration estimation and modeling tools.
- Draws together modern statistical approaches to provide a consistent set of migration flows and allow a unified system of migration measurement for the first time.
- Discusses migration estimation within the framework of missing data and illustrates how Bayesian statistics can contribute to solving practical data problems in the field of international migration.
- Each chapter to be written by one of the leading researchers working in migration data and models.
- Explains models needed to estimate migration flows from both frequentist and Bayesian perspectives.
- Discusses both current estimates of international migration and forecasts for the future.
- Includes chapters on migration forecasting and modeling asylum flows, both of which are extremely important for policy and planning.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
International Migration in Europe: Data, Models and Estimates (US $136.00)
Total List Price: US $256.00
Discounted Price: US $192.00 (Save: US $64.00)