Cognitive Hypnotherapy: An Integrated Approach to the Treatment of Emotional Disorders
1. The Rationale for Integrating Hypnosis and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy in the Management of Emotional Disorders.
2. Cognitive Hypnotherapy Case Formulation.
3. Cognitive Hypnotherapy in the Management of Depression.
4. Cognitive Hypnotherapy in the Management of Migraine.
5. Cognitive Hypnotherapy with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
6. Cognitive Hypnotherapy with Psychocutaneous Disorders.
7. Cognitive Hypnotherapy in the Management of Somatisation.
8. Cognitive Hypnotherapy in the Management of Chronic Primary Insomnia.
9. Cognitive Hypnotherapy in the Management of Sexual Dysfunctions.
10. Future Directions.
Dr Alladin has published many chapters and papers on clinical hypnosis and is the author of Handbook of Cognitive-Hypnotherapy for Depression: An Evidence-Based Approach (Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins, 2007) and Hypnotherapy Explained (Radcliffe Publishing, 2008). He served as guest Editor for Special Issues in Hypnotherapy for the Journal of Preventive Neurology and Psychiatry (1992), the Journal of Cognitive Psychotherapy: An International Quarterly (1994), and the International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis (April 2007 & July 2007).
He is interested in the empirical validation of clinical hypnosis and the integration of hypnosis with other forms of psychotherapy. He is the 2005 recipient of the Best Research Paper from Division 30 of the American Psychological Association.
Dr Alladin comes from the island of Mauritius and he completed all his studies in England. He was initially trained as a registered Nurse and a Social Worker before taking Psychology and Clinical Psychology. Dr. Alladin has two adult children and lives in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. He loves teaching, and traveling with his wife of 27 years. He has presented addresses and workshops on clinical hypnosis at national and international conferences.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Cognitive Hypnotherapy: An Integrated Approach to the Treatment of Emotional Disorders (US $216.95)
Total List Price: US $276.95
Discounted Price: US $207.71 (Save: US $69.24)