Mass Spectrometry: Principles and Applications, 3rd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Increased coverage of MALDI and ESI
- Time of flight spectrometers are described in more detail
- New material on isotope ratio mass spectrometry
- Expanded range of applications and newer methods such as metabolome are included.
- New material about instruments such as linear traps, Orbitrap, TOF/TOF, hybrid instruments, and about new atmospheric ionisation techniques such as APPI, DESI, DART
- Complete redesign to give the book a more modern look