RFID at Ultra and Super High Frequencies: Theory and application
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Here, Dominique Paret offers you a complete guide to the theory, components, practical application areas and standards in RFID at UHF and SHF. He achieves an expert balance between theory and technology, finance and other aspects, providing a clear view of the entire field.
This book deals with the real aspects of contactless applications in detail, and divided into five parts, covers:
- Basic principles, general considerations and the market, defining all essential terms and the different tags and applications.
- Wave propagation principles and theory.
- Communication and transmission, baseband signals, carrier modulation and interactions, discussing communication modes between the base station and tag, and energy transfer modes.
- International safety standards and regulations, including International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) models, and methods for evaluating commercial tags.
- Components for tags and base stations.
This comprehensive reference is ideal for computer and electronics engineers working on the design and development of RFID systems for the electronics industry, as well as for those in other industries such as automotive, security and transport, who want to implement RFID into their business.
Dominique Paret’s book is also a solid and thorough technical introduction to the subject for graduate level students and researchers in electronics and industrial engineering design.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
RFID at Ultra and Super High Frequencies: Theory and application (US $160.00)
-and- FlexRay and its Applications: Real Time Multiplexed Network (US $125.00)
Total List Price: US $285.00
Discounted Price: US $213.75 (Save: US $71.25)