Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Advanced Administration
This title is out-of-print and not currently available for purchase from this site.
Starting where documentation, training courses, and other books leave off, McBee offers targeted instruction, practical advice, and insider tips. He covers security, connectivity, anti-spam protection, disaster recovery, and troubleshooting using an informational and common sense approach that will save you time, improve efficiency, and optimize your day-to-day operations.
- What you need to know about Exchange Server 2003 data storage and security.
- Real-world scenarios that focus on practical applications.
- Advice for managing interactions with Active Directory.
- Updates on mobile e-mail, including seamless Direct Push technologies, and enhancements to device security.
- The latest protections against spam, including updated Exchange Intelligent Message Filter and new support for Sender ID e-mail authentication.
- Deployment guidelines for Outlook Web Access.
- Information on what it takes to support POP3 and IMAP4 clients in the field.
Part of the In the Field Results series. This series provides seasoned systems administrators with advanced tools, knowledge, and real-world skills to use on the job. Going beyond what the standard documentation or classroom training provides, these practical guides address the real situations IT professionals face every day, offering streamlined solutions to improve productivity.