IT Disaster Recovery Planning For Dummies
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
IT Disaster Recovery Planning For Dummies shows you how to get started by creating a safety net while you work out the details of your major plan. The right plan will get your business back on track quickly, whether you're hit by a tornado or a disgruntled employee with super hacking powers. Here's how to assess the situation, develop both short-term and long-term plans, and keep your plans updated.
This easy-to-understand guide will help you
- Prepare your systems, processes, and people for an organized response to disaster when it strikes
- Identify critical IT systems and develop a long-range strategy
- Select and train your disaster recovery team
- Conduct a Business Impact Analysis
- Determine risks to your business from natural or human-made causes
- Get management support
- Create appropriate plan documents
- Test your plan
Some disasters get coverage on CNN, and some just create headaches for the affected organization. With IT Disaster Recovery Planning For Dummies, you’ll be prepared for anything from hackers to hurricanes!
Buy Both and Save 25%!
IT Disaster Recovery Planning For Dummies (US $29.99)
-and- Liars and Outliers: Enabling the Trust that Society Needs to Thrive (US $24.95)
Total List Price: US $54.94
Discounted Price: US $41.20 (Save: US $13.74)