Excel 2007 Bible
- This book is a single reference that’s indispensable for Excel beginners, intermediate users, power users, and would-be power users everywhere
- Fully updated for the new release, this latest edition provides comprehensive, soup-to-nuts coverage, delivering over 900 pages of Excel tips, tricks, and techniques readers won’t find anywhere else
- John Walkenbach, aka "Mr. Spreadsheet," is one of the liworld’s leading authorities on Excel
- Thoroughly updated to cover the revamped Excel interface, new file formats, enhanced interactivity with other Office applications, and upgraded collaboration features
- Includes a valuable CD-ROM with templates and worksheets from the book
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Part I: Getting Started with Excel.
Chapter 1: Introducing Excel.
Chapter 2: What’s New in Excel 2007?
Chapter 3: Entering and Editing Worksheet Data.
Chapter 4: Essential Worksheet Operations.
Chapter 5: Working with Cells and Ranges.
Chapter 6: Introducing Tables.
Chapter 7: Worksheet Formatting.
Chapter 8: Understanding Excel’s Files.
Chapter 9: Using and Creating Templates.
Chapter 10: Printing Your Work.
Part II: Working with Formulas and Functions.
Chapter 11: Introducing Formulas and Functions.
Chapter 12: Creating Formulas That Manipulate Text.
Chapter 13: Working with Dates and Times.
Chapter 14: Creating Formulas That Count and Sum.
Chapter 15: Creating Formulas That Look Up Values.
Chapter 16: Creating Formulas for Financial Applications.
Chapter 17: Introducing Array Formulas.
Chapter 18: Performing Magic with Array Formulas.
Part III: Creating Charts and Graphics.
Chapter 19: Getting Started Making Charts.
Chapter 20: Learning Advanced Charting.
Chapter 21: Visualizing Data Using Conditional Formatting.
Chapter 22: Enhancing Your Work with Pictures and Drawings.
Part IV: Using Advanced Excel Features.
Chapter 23: Customizing the Quick Access Toolbar.
Chapter 24: Using Custom Number Formats.
Chapter 25: Using Data Validation.
Chapter 26: Creating and Using Worksheet Outlines.
Chapter 27: Linking and Consolidating Worksheets.
Chapter 28: Excel and the Internet.
Chapter 29: Sharing Data with Other Applications.
Chapter 30: Using Excel in a Workgroup.
Chapter 31: Protecting Your Work.
Chapter 32: Making Your Worksheets Error-Free.
Part V: Analyzing Data with Excel.
Chapter 33: Using Microsoft Query with External Database Files.
Chapter 34: Introducing Pivot Tables.
Chapter 35: Analyzing Data with Pivot Tables.
Chapter 36: Performing Spreadsheet What-If Analysis.
Chapter 37: Analyzing Data Using Goal Seek and Solver.
Chapter 38: Analyzing Data with the Analysis ToolPak.
Part VI: Programming Excel with VBA.
Chapter 39: Introducing Visual Basic for Applications.
Chapter 40: Creating Custom Worksheet Functions.
Chapter 41: Creating UserForms.
Chapter 42: Using UserForm Controls in a Worksheet.
Chapter 43: Working with Excel Events.
Chapter 44: VBA Examples.
Chapter 45: Creating Custom Excel Add-Ins.
Part VII: Appendixes.
Appendix A: Worksheet Function Reference.
Appendix B: What’s on the CD-ROM.
Appendix C: Additional Excel Resources.
Appendix D: Excel Shortcut Keys.
Wiley Publishing, Inc. End-User License Agreement.
- Learn their way around cells, rows, columns, worksheets, workbooks, and ranges
- Discover how to create charts and diagrams, organize lists, and simplify complex tasks using Excel
- Develop formulas that manipulate text, look up values, and perform financial applications
- Analyze data using external database files and pivot tables
- Use XML to facilitate data reporting, analysis, importing, and exporting
- Explore conditional formatting, link and consolidate worksheets, and use Excel in a workgroup
- Understand how Excel uses HTML in Internet applications
- Program Excel using VBA, develop UserForms, and create custom add-ins