Beginning C# 2005 Databases
This title is out-of-print and not currently available for purchase from this site.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Providing beginners with the basics of databases, database design, and SQL programming, this book shows novice programmers how to use C# and ADO.NET to manipulate data in databases
- Includes hands-on examples, helpful tips, and real-world scenarios on accessing data from Windows applications, ASP.NET applications, and Web Services
- The SQL provider for accessing SQL Server databases, ADO.NET, and the new .NET 2.0 features
- Covers the fundamentals of accessing and manipulating data while giving a solid understanding of relational database design
- Topics covered include modifying data, custom data binding, working with disconnected data, and much more