eBay For Dummies, 5th Edition
This title is out-of-print and not currently available for purchase from this site.
- Search for items to buy and list items to sell on eBay
- Place a bid—and determine how much you should spend
- Use pictures and basic HTML to make your eBay listings more appealing
- Communicate well and close deals without a problem
- Identify auction terms (reserve price, starting bid, Buy It Now, etc.)
- Organize your transactions and interactions using the My eBay page
- Resolve buying and selling issues with eBay’s Trust & Safety program
- And much more!
Registering at eBay makes you part of a really unique community of people who like to collect, buy, and sell items of just about every kind! So if you’re ready to join the millions of people who use their home computers to make great deals, buy cool stuff, and turn a profit, eBay for Dummies does all the legwork so you can sit back and let the bidding begin!