Digital Neuroanatomy: An Interactive CD Atlas with Text
Digital Neuroanatomy: An Interactive CD Atlas with Review Text features:
- Richly illustrated throughout with over 300 images
- A brief printed textbook that follows the same organization and approach, reviewing all the main concepts
- Self-grading quizzes with answers that include a detailed explanation
- A help mode offering animated explanations of the primary programme features
- A dynamic navigation structure providing direct access to specific points in the large volume of content
An ideal tool for teaching, self-instruction, and self-assessment, Digital Neuroanatomy: An Interactive CD Atlas with Review Text is an invaluable resource for students, teachers, and scientists alike. It is useful for undergraduate courses and graduate courses in medical, anatomy, radiology, dental, and pharmacy schools, as well as those in schools of dentistry and physical therapy.
1. Light-Microscopic (LM) Neurohistology.
2. Electron-Microscopic (EM) Neurohistology.
3. Skull, Meninges, and Spinal Cord.
4. Gross Anatomy of the Brain.
5. Sectional Anatomy of the Brain.
6. Introduction to Brain Imaging/MRIs.
"...a pleasure to read in its interactive digital style. It is an excellent basic text for students, and a nice review text for practitioners or postgraduate people." (Surgical Neurology, January 2007)