The Unofficial Guide to Microsoft Office Access 2007
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Microsoft Access 2007 may be a major new update, but to use it with confidence, you'll need to know its quirks and shortcuts. Find out what the manual doesn't always tell you in this insider's guide to using Access 2007 in the real world. What's the best way to use the new features? What are "intelligent" forms? From setting up tables to encrypting databases, first get the official way, then the best way from an expert.
- Unbiased coverage of how to get the most out of Access, from using the Quick Launch Toolbar and Office Button to building a database from scratch
- Savvy, real-world advice on everything from using form views, PivotTables, and PivotCharts to writing questions in the form of a query
- Time-saving techniques and practical guidance on creating smart macros, collaborating with others using SharePoint(r), and adding pizzazz to reports
- Tips and hacks that help you work around Access quirks, avoid pitfalls, and increase your productivity
- Sidebars and tables on sorting rules for special characters, predefined sizes for number data types, and more