Colorimetry: Understanding the CIE System
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Colorimetry: Understanding the CIE System summarizes and explains the standards of CIE colorimetry in one comprehensive source.
- Presents the material in a tutorial form, for easy understanding by students and engineers dealing with colorimetry.
- Provides an overview of the area of CIE colorimetry, including colorimetric principles, the historical background of colorimetric measurements, uncertainty analysis, open problems of colorimetry and their possible solutions, etc.
- Includes several appendices, which provide a listing of CIE colorimetric tables as well as an annotated list of CIE publications.
- Commemorates the 75th anniversary of the CIE's System of Colorimetry.