Fixed Income Analysis, 2nd Edition
January 2007, ©2007
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Now, in Fixed Income Analysis Workbook, Second Edition, Fabozzi offers you a wealth of practical information and exercises that will solidify your understanding of the tools and techniques associated with this discipline. This comprehensive study guide--which parallels the main book chapter by chapter--contains challenging problems and a complete set of solutions as well as concise learning outcome statements and summary overviews.
If you want to make the most of your time in the fixed income marketplace, the lessons within this workbook can show you how. Topics reviewed include:
- The risks associated with investing in fixed income securities
- The fundamentals of valuation and interest rate risk
- The features of structured products--such as mortgage-backed securities and asset-backed securities
- The principles of credit analysis
- The valuation of fixed income securities with embedded options