Think Two Products Ahead: Secrets the Big Advertising Agencies Don't Want You to Know and How to Use Them for Bigger Profits
This commonsense guide lets you develop your brand with the same techniques and technologies as the big players—but without all the cost. You’ll learn to master the same three-step plan the big advertisers use and discover the secret to brand continuity from product to product. This valuable resource will help you connect your products with your customers, no matter how small your brand.
Foreword (Mark Joyner). Preface. Introduction. 1. Pool Hall Wisdom 2. Brand Misinformation versus Back-End Thinking. 3. The Common Thread and Thinking Two Products Ahead. 4. Branding? Be Good to Your
5. Branding Processes Are Strikingly Similar.
6. What’s a Brand Essence?
7. Legendary Branding.
8. Extracting a Brand Essence.
9. The Gander Kama Sutra of Marketing: Five Basic Positions.
10. Framing to the Right Target Audience.
11. Structured Creativity: Framing Tools.
12. Creativity on Demand: Why Ad Agencies Can’t Brainstorm.
13. Feed Their Passions.
14. Plan to Have Many Conversations.
15. Everything Communicates.
16. Storytelling: Letting the Genie Out of the Bottle.
17. Branding and Thinking Two Products Ahead.
Afterword: Myth, Magic, and Making Money the Old-Fashioned Way (Dave Lakhani).
Appendix A. AKS.
Appendix B. Jeff Lloyd’s Secret to Commercial Residential real Estate Sales.
Appendix C. How to turn Every First Sale into a Residual Stream of Income: Direct Response Branding, FREE Seminar Details and Downloads.
Ben Mack is a sales and marketing expert and an award-winning ad-man who has worked on high-profile campaigns at several prominent agencies, including J. Walter Thompson, BBDO, WestWayne, T.G. Madison, WONGDOODY, and Deutsch. Visit www.ThinkTwoProductsAhead.com for more information.