Evolved Packet System (EPS): The LTE and SAE Evolution of 3G UMTS
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Evolved Packet System (EPS) presents the EPS evolution of the 3G/UMTS standard introduced by the 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) standard committee. This new topic is looked at from a system perspective, from the radio interface to network and service architecture. Hundreds of documents being issued by Standard organisations are summarised in one book to allow the reader to get an accessible comprehensive view of EPS evolution.
- Proposes a system view of Evolved UMTS, from the radio to Core and service architecture
- Gives a comprehensive and global view of the system that technical specifications do not provide
- Describes the new system as well as the inheritance and migration from 2G/GSM and 3G/UMTS
- Written by experts in the field who specialise in two complementary but very different technical domains (i.e. "radio interface" and "network architecture")
- Contains many figures and examples for better understanding.
This book is essential for industry professionals in the telecommunication business, telecommunication system architects and designers, product manufacturers and operators and postgraduate students.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Evolved Packet System (EPS): The LTE and SAE Evolution of 3G UMTS (US $135.00)
Total List Price: US $215.00
Discounted Price: US $161.25 (Save: US $53.75)