Severe and Enduring Eating Disorder (SEED): Management of Complex Presentations of Anorexia and Bulimia Nervosa
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Explores the clinical challenge of long-term eating disorders—often compounded by co-morbidity with depression, self-harm, OCD or psychosis
- Eating disorders can persist for many years, yet are rarely classified as ‘severe and enduring’ in the way that other disorders such as schizophrenia can be
- Introduces Severe and Enduring Eating Disorder (SEED) as a concept, and draws on detailed case histories to describe its assessment and treatment
- Examines the physical and psychological problems, family issues and difficulties in day-to-day living that patients with SEED can experience
- Discusses treatment approaches including Rehabilitation Eating Disorders Psychiatry—also covers treatment in a range of different settings
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Severe and Enduring Eating Disorder (SEED): Management of Complex Presentations of Anorexia and Bulimia Nervosa (US $150.95)
Total List Price: US $208.95
Discounted Price: US $156.71 (Save: US $52.24)