Organic Reaction Mechanisms, 2004
In every volume the content is divided in the different classes
of organic reaction mechanisms, including:
- Reaction of Aldehydes and Ketones and their Derivatives
- Reactions of Carboxylic, Phosphoric, and Sulfonic Acids and their Derivatives
- Oxidation and Reduction
- Carbenes and Nitrenes
- Elimination Reactions
- Radical Reactions
- Molecular Rearrangements
An experienced team of authors compile these reviews every year, so that the reader can rely on a continuing quality of selection and presentation. As a new service to the reader all reaction mechanisms leading to stereospecific products are highlighted. This reflects the needs of the organic synthetic community with leads to chiral reactions.
2. Reactions of Carboxylic, Phosphoric and Sulfonic Acids and Their Derivatives (C. T. Bedford).
3. Oxidation and Reduction (R. N. Mehrotra).
4. Carbenes and Nitrenes (M. Christlieb, D. M. Hodgson and E. Gras).
5. Nucleophilic Aromatic Substitution (M. R. Crampton).
6. Electrophilic Aromatic Substitution (R. G. Coombes).
7. Carbocations (R. A. McClelland).
8. Nucleophilic Aliphatic Substitution (I. Lee and D. D. Sung).
9. Carbanions and Electrophilic Aliphatic Substitution (A. C. Knipe).
10. Elimination Reactions (M. L. Birsa).
11. Addition Reactions: Polar Addition (P. Kocovský).
12. Addition Reactions: Cycloaddition (N. Dennis).
13. Molecular Rearrangements: Part 1 (K. Banert and H. Hahn).
14. Molecular Rearrangements: Part 2 (A. Brandi and F. Pisaneschi).