Magnetic Circular Dichroism Spectroscopy
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
The book is a technical guide for chemists and spectroscopists, and presents a concise description of magnetic circular dichroism (MCD) spectroscopy and how it has advanced the interpretation of molecular electronic spectra.
- Provides a practical guide to utilizing MCD spectroscopy for chemists starting in the field
- Written by an expert with over twenty years of experience in the field
- Helps the reader to visualize the optical spectroscopic effects presented by MCD measurements
- Includes practical considerations for experimental MCD measurements based on the author's experience
- Written as a general discussion of the subject matter, with illustrative examples provided and discussed in the case studies to show the breadth of application of MCD measurements.