Casino Operations Management, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
Management personnel need a thorough understanding of the business side of the casino industry to ensure profitsā and to avoid losses. It's a sure bet that Casino Operations Management, Second Edition will help current and future gaming management professionals better serve any casino.
Written by experts with over 65 years of combined experience in the field, this Second Edition offers all the critical skills and know-how to equip gaming and casino operators with the knowledge needed for the management office, cage operations, and table game and slot operations.
This updated edition features detailed coverage of:
- Current high-roller marketing tactics and their effect on profitability
- The effect of popular money management systems on casino profits
- The initial development process of an Indian casino
- Studies designed to identify the patronage motives of gamblers, including those of riverboat customers
- Slot club design: player rating issues, point accumulation schemes, and more
- Principles of casino floor design: managing table game and slot location
- Studies designed to measure the profit contribution of popular slot promotions