Numerical Methods in Finance and Economics: A MATLAB-Based Introduction, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
- The text is primarily focused on MATLAB-based application, but it also includes descriptions of other readily available toolboxes to finance.
- Helpful appendices on the basics of MATLAB and probability and statistics theory (now greatly enhanced) round out the balanced coverage.
- In the new edition, techniques and applications have now been integrated throughout the book rather than presented in a layered fashion.
- There is now more discussion of economics, optimization, and MATLAB code.
- There are three new chapters on Asian options, pricing American options by Monte Carlo simulation, and (on an optional basis) numerical dynamic programming. There is added coverage of interest-rate derivatives.
- Extensive enhancements have been made in the new edition to topics such as partial differential equations, multi-asset options, and binomial and trinomial lattices.