Modern Engineering Statistics
September 2007, ©2007
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Emphasis is placed on breadth and depth in the context of “real world” situations and actual data.
- The material is presented in a story-telling fashion so as to relate the examples, messages, and methods from chapter to chapter.
- Statistical assumptions are discussed, dissected and endorsed or discarded when and where appropriate.
- Concepts are assertively exploited in an effort to solve engineering problems.
- Use of modern methods of data analysis is stressed throughout.
- The author’s deep understanding of the latest literature on statistical education is apparent.
- Data sets and chapter commentaries are posted on a dedicated web site that is maintained by the author.