AutoCAD: Professional Tips and Techniques
Two AutoCAD experts distill years of combined experience into hundreds of the most useful AutoCAD tips and techniques you'll ever find. Fun, easy to read, and packed with information, this beautiful guide equips you with inside tricks on critical AutoCAD features and functions--all in fast, easy-to-digest nuggets. Discover keyboard shortcuts and little-known system variables or punch up your style with expert tips on visualizing, publishing, and 3D modeling. No matter what your experience level, you're sure to increase productivity and master professional-level techniques with this lively, practical book.
* Tweak Windows(r) and AutoCAD to get the UI you want
* Handle layers and select objects like a pro
* Create dimensions, hatch patterns, and text correctly the first time
* Comprehend the complexities of Sheet Sets and Paperspace
* Unleash the power of dynamic blocks
* Get visualization tips from the experts
* Plot or publish in the background while you keep drawing
* Take control of AutoCAD with customization techniques
* Master the friendly new world of 3D in AutoCAD 2007
Chapter 1 Arranging the AutoCAD User Interface.
Chapter 2 Drawing and Editing.
Chapter 3 Annotation.
Chapter 4 Layouts and Sheets.
Chapter 5 Dynamic Blocks.
Chapter 6 3D Modeling.
Chapter 7 Visualization.
Chapter 8 Sharing Data.
Chapter 9 Plotting and Publishing.
Chapter 10 Customization.
Scott Onstott is a book and video author, former university instructor, technical editor, and consultant. Scott is an Autodesk Authorized Author and has contributed to over two dozen books and videos on AutoCAD, Architectural Desktop, VIZ Render, Revit, 3ds Max, VIZ, Photoshop, Illustrator, Painter, Fireworks, and Dreamweaver. He most recently wrote Mastering Architectural Desktop 2006.