Architectural Graphic Standards: Student Edition, 11th Edition
March 2008, ©2008
For seventy-five years, Architectural Graphic Standards has been the go-to reference for architects, builders, and engineers. Revised for the first time since 2000, Architectural Graphic Standards, Student Edition gives students their own handy resource.
Carefully abridged from the Eleventh Edition of Architectural Graphic Standards, this Student Edition features the same richly detailed graphics and text that have made Architectural Graphic Standards a classic, but updated and reorganized in a way that is relevant to today's student. Thousands of illustrations and a rich index offer immediate access to hundreds of architectural elements, while the wide variety of topics covered makes this work relevant throughout a student's architecture education and into the early stages of professional practice.
With a wealth of information for the student preparing for professional practice, this new edition:
Covers building standards and practices, materials and systems, and details for every type of project
Follows CSI's Uniformat, a classification system that closely matches an architect's workflow
Features completely updated content with a wide variety of standard architectural details
Offers an ancillary Web site featuring sample curriculums, student exercises, classroom projects, PowerPoint(r) slides, and more
Section 1: Building Elements.
Chapter 1: Element A: Substructure.
Chapter 2: Element B: Shell.
Chapter 3: Element C: Interiors.
Chapter 4: Element D: Services.
Chapter 5: Element E: Equipment and Furnishings.
Chapter 6: Element F: Special Construction and Demolition.
Chapter 7: Element G: Building Sitework.
Section 2: Materials.
Chapter 8: Concrete.
Chapter 9: Masonry.
Chapter 10: Metals.
Chapter 11: Wood.
Section 3: Issues of Contemporary Practice.
Chapter 12: Sustainable Design.
Chapter 13: Inclusive Design.
Chapter 14: Computing Technologies.
Chapter 15: Architectural Research.
- As with Architectural Graphic Standards, Eleventh Edition, the Student Edition is reorganized to follow CSI Uniformat, a classification system that closely follows an architect's workflow
- Completely updated content with over 3000 standard architectural details
- Includes an ancillary website featuring sample curriculums, student exercises, classroom projects, powerpoint slides, and more
- Takes advantage of the redesign and reorganization of Architectural Graphic Standards, 11th Edition, to provide content that is not only up-to-date but relevant to today's student
- Covers building standards and practices, materials and systems, and details and specifications for every basic type of project
- Covers topics relevant to many courses in an architecture curriculum, allowing students to use this book throughout their architecture education and into the beginning stages of professional practice
"Beautifully designed and resplendent with thousands of clear architectural illustrations, this title is an indispensable resource for all architecture Students, new architects, and libraries supporting architecture programs. Highly recommended." (Choice, December 2008, Vol. 46 No. 04)
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Architectural Graphic Standards: Student Edition, 11th Edition (US $120.00)
-and- Interior Graphic Standards: Student Edition , 2nd Edition (US $115.00)
Total List Price: US $235.00
Discounted Price: US $176.25 (Save: US $58.75)