The WorldatWork Handbook of Compensation, Benefits & Total Rewards: A Comprehensive Guide for HR Professionals
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This is the definitive guide to compensation and benefits for modern HR professionals who must attract, motivate, and retain quality employees. Technical enough for specialists but broad in scope for generalists, this well-rounded resource belongs on the desk of every recruiter and HR executive. An indispensable tool for understanding and implementing the total rewards concept, the WorldatWork Handbook of Compensation, Benefits, and Total Rewards is the key to designing compensation practices that ensure organizational success.
- Why the total rewards strategy works
- Developing the components of a total rewards program
- Common ways a total rewards program can go wrong
- Designing and implementing a total rewards program
- Communicating the total rewards vision
- Developing a compensation philosophy and package
- FLSA and other laws that affect compensation
- Determining and setting competitive salary levels
- And much more
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The WorldatWork Handbook of Compensation, Benefits & Total Rewards: A Comprehensive Guide for HR Professionals (US $131.00)
-and- e-Learning by Design, 2nd Edition (US $68.00)
Total List Price: US $199.00
Discounted Price: US $149.25 (Save: US $49.75)