Introduction to Logistics Systems Planning and Control
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This book uniquely:
- Presents a balanced treatment of quantitative methods for logistics systems planning, organization and control.
- Each topic is illustrated with real examples.
- Each chapter features an annotated bibliography of key references.
- Features a number of case studies that show how the methods can be applied to complex logistics problems.
- Assumes only a basic knowledge of operations research.
- Supported by a Website (http://wileylogisticsbook.dii.unile.it) featuring exercises and teaching material.
A unique, leading edge title for researchers, practitioners, and students of logistics and supply chain management, in both academia; engineering, computer science, management science, undergraduate, graduate students and industry professionals.