Infrared and Raman Characteristic Group Frequencies: Tables and Charts, 3rd Edition
In addition to the new Raman coverage the new edition offers:
* new section on macromolecules including synthetic polymers and biomolecules;
* expansion of the section on NIR (near infrared region) to reflect recent growth in this area;
* extended chapter on inorganic compounds including minerals and glasses;
* redrawn and updated charts plus a number of new charts covering data new to this edition.
This new edition will be invaluable in every industrial, university, government and hospital laboratory where infrared (FT-IR) and Raman spectral data need to be analysed.
List of Tables.
2. Alkane Group Residues: C-H Group.
3. Alkenes, Oximes, Imines, Amidines, Azo Compounds: C=C, C=N, N=N Groups.
4. Triple Bond Compounds: -C=C-, -C=N, -N=C, -N=N Groups.
5. Cumulated Double-bond Compounds:X=Y=Z Group.
6. Hydroxyl Group Compounds: O-H Group.
7. Ethers: G1-O-G2 Group.
8. Peroxides and Hydroperoxides: -O-O-Group.
9. Amines, Imines, and Their Hydrohalides.
10. The Carbonyl Group: C=O.
11. Aromatic Compounds.
12. Six-membered Ring Heterocyclic Compounds.
13. Five-membered Ring Heterocyclic Compounds.
14. Organic Nitrogen Compounds.
15. Organic Halogen Compounds.
16. Sulphur and Selenium Compounds.
17. Organic Phosphorus Compounds.
18. Organic Silicon Compounds.
19. Boron Compounds.
20. The Near Infrared Region.
21. Polymers — Macromolecules.
22. Inorganic Compounds and Coordination Complexes.
23. Biological Molecules — Macromolecules.
Appendix: Further Reading.