January 2005, ©2005
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Modern Banking concludes with a set of case studies that give practical insight into the key issues covered in the book:
- The core banking functions
- Different types of banks and diversification of bank activities
- Risk management: issues and techniques
- Global regulation: Basel 1 and Basel 2.
- Bank regulation in the UK, US, EU, and Japan
- Banking in emerging markets
- Bank failure and financial crises
- Competitive issues, from cost efficiency to mergers and acquisitions
- Case Studies including: Goldman Sachs, Bankers Trust/Deutsche Bank, Sumitomo Mitsui, Bancomer
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Modern Banking (US $80.00)
-and- An Introduction to Equity Derivatives: Theory and Practice, 2nd Edition (US $65.00)
Total List Price: US $145.00
Discounted Price: US $108.75 (Save: US $36.25)