Web Design: The L Line, The Express Line to Learning
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Series features include: Chapter objectives, Pre-Assessment exercises, Terminology overview, Case Studies/real-world applications sidebars, Topic pitfalls, Review Questions, Practice exams.
- The L Line uses the universally recognized motif and symbols of a subway map, professional design and ample figures to guide readers through the start to finish lessons of Web design.
- Online components include test databases and question and answer sessions.
- Topics are tied to emerging multidisciplinary topics that enable readers to master critical career-enhancing and marketable skills.
- Real World Approach: Guides students interested in gaining professional-level design skills by evaluating current knowledge, learning skills taught in schools, and testing knowledge against real-world examples.
- WRITTEN BY AN EXPERIENCED DESIGN PROFESSIONAL: Sue Jenkins splits her time between running her own design firm and teaching a new crop of designers how to use Dreamweaver, Illustrator, and Photoshop.