SharePoint 2007 and Office Development Expert Solutions
- Features end-to-end scenarios for using Office 2007 and SharePoint 2007, from generating Office documents programmatically to integrating document-based workflows with line of business applications or Web sites
- Takes an in-depth look at integrating the information worker products from Microsoft into broader solutions for the enterprise
- Some of the topics covered include building a workflow solution with Office and SharePoint 2007; programming SharePoint lists, items, and libraries; building Business Intelligence (BI) including Excel BI, Excel and Access Reporting, and SharePoint integration; using Web Content Management with SharePoint; and more
2. Understanding SharePoint 2007 Services and Architecture.
3. Programming SharePoint Lists and Libraries.
4. XML, Web Services, and Extensibility in Office 2007.
5. User Interface Development in SharePoint and Office 2007.
6. SharePoint Application Services.
7. Building Business Intelligence Applications with SharePoint and Office.
8. Creating Custom Workflows for Windows SharePoint Services and Office SharePoint Server.
9. Web Content Management in Office SharePoint Server.
10. Content Management and Workflow Scenario.