Metabolome Analysis: An Introduction
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
Providing information on the main approaches for the analysis of metabolites, this textbook:
- Covers basic methodologies in sample preparation and separation techniques, as well as the most recent techniques of mass spectrometry.
- Differentiates between primary and secondary metabolites.
- Includes four chapters discussing successful metabolome studies of different organisms.
- Highlights the analytical challenges of studying metabolites.
- Illustrates applications of metabolome analysis through the use of case studies.